Thursday, 6 April 2017

Updated review on one's own novel

Okay, so Something is only recommended for those with morbid interests. Sorry, this is not a good selection if you are in any way sensitive to extreme dark themes. Aubrey won't be so likable for everyone, too. If you are kind of really weird, I mean, really weird, then you might get her. This book is also not meant to be mainstream, and will not be enjoyable for the majority. It can be cringingly graphic and uneasy. But it was only nothing but genuine artistic expression. I wrote it trying to cope with my own demons, like Aubrey, so some psychological aspects can be more frightening and triggering than even the paranormal. Alright, ok, just think about everything you hate about society. And you have my book. It can be very repulsive sometimes, but if you can get past it, you will see it is with genuine intentions. This is my first book, but this is my style at the moment. Please don't read unless you have a creepy side.
Sincerely,
Shelby

P.S seriously, you have been warned enough lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mistress of Spices: A book you gotta read

A must read! Lush with lyrical life, hope, and earthy words, this is a must read I'm glad I've got my hands on! "Tilo, the ...